கட்டமைப்பு வீடியோ pcsx2 100% completed.
(11-10-2014, 04:01 PM)Bositman Wrote: After the EE/IOP settings screenshot, the font gets larger again, so you're missing more tags I guess

fixed it Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Now some [*] are showing around VU சைக்கிள் திருடி: இந்த ஹே
You are probably missing some
  • Tongue It's partially my fault for using lists in lists in lists so much Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-10-2014, 04:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Now some [*] are showing around VU சைக்கிள் திருடி: இந்த ஹே
You are probably missing some
  • Tongue It's partially my fault for using lists in lists in lists so much Tongue

no, it's actually my fault. i will look into it Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(11-10-2014, 04:51 PM)s.sakash Wrote: no, it's actually my fault. i will look into it Smile

fixed that. is there any errors.
- Refraction
Huh I don't know what you've done with the < h3 > tags, there are none, and thus the whole index is broken...
(11-10-2014, 05:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Huh I don't know what you've done with the < h3 > tags, there are none, and thus the whole index is broken...

yes, apparently i also missed some < h2 > tags because of spaces like how i posted now, but fixed them. you can have a look and check if there are any other errors Smile
- Refraction
OK index seems to be working but...did you translate the 1.0.0 guide? Cause the latest is 1.2.1...
Edit: That really was my fault, I was linking to 1.0.0 in the translations thread...but you can easily update it to 1.2.1 using this:
https://www.diffchecker.com/3q6etqbw
(11-11-2014, 10:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: OK index seems to be working but...did you translate the 1.0.0 guide? Cause the latest is 1.2.1...
Edit: That really was my fault, I was linking to 1.0.0 in the translations thread...but you can easily update it to 1.2.1 using this:
https://www.diffchecker.com/3q6etqbw

looks like more translation work Rolleyes , don't worry i love translating stuff when i have free time Wink
112 lines have been added at the new 1.2.1 guide so, i think i will submit the remaining translation work in minimum 3 days. is it okay. Smile
- Refraction