I don't think it's that simple. If you think it's simple, why don't you modify the code yourself?

Sponsored links

(03-09-2014, 12:51 AM)xemnas99 Wrote: I don't think it's that simple. If you think it's simple, why don't you modify the code yourself?

lol was waiting for a comment like that. I never said it was easy or difficult, bud.
You said simple. Maybe I misunderstood you. You also said you didn't think so (that it's quite hard). If you didn't mean to say that it's easy or difficult, then I don't understand what you were trying to say.

Anyway, you can wait replies from the developers if you want explanations.
(03-09-2014, 01:16 AM)xemnas99 Wrote: You said simple. Maybe I misunderstood you. You also said you didn't think so (that it's quite hard). If you didn't mean to say that it's easy or difficult, then I don't understand what you were trying to say.

Anyway, you can wait replies from the developers if you want explanations.

Yes? That's what I'm waiting for and the whole questions is to them and not random forum members.
Right.
I move this to developer's discussion, until you get another warning for your arrogant tone/lack of proper education.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-09-2014, 02:37 AM)peronmls Wrote: Yes? That's what I'm waiting for and the whole questions is to them and not random forum members.

Wait here. BRB with an answer.

(03-09-2014, 02:44 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Right.
I move this to developer's discussion, until you get another warning for your arrogant tone/lack of proper education.

I'll take that pleasure.
Why are you doing this? I did absolutely nothing wrong. Just wanting to hear reason from a dev because im a soon to be programmer going to school. I just want understanding.