[0.0.9.5197]Xenosaga IPU1 Normal Error on Save
Use Linuz ISO and load it without having it mounted in any program like alcohol
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

This game works 100% (apart from the save point issues) in the alcohol format, when you load the mdf file directly as an iso
(07-07-2012, 03:13 AM)Bositman Wrote: Use Linuz ISO and load it without having it mounted in any program like alcohol

I was not mounting the image at all. I use Alcohol to rip the dvds to iso files then load them directly into PCSX. I did switch to Linuz though however I still get IPU1 Normal errors during some cut scenes.

(07-07-2012, 10:06 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: This game works 100% (apart from the save point issues) in the alcohol format, when you load the mdf file directly as an iso

I will try re-ripping as an mdf, right now I am just ripping as a .iso file. It may take time to confirm it's fixed anything or not since the scene errors only happen for specific scenes (found another one after you re-board the Durandal to work on KOS-MOS after the part when Allan finish talking but it did not kill the scene this time).
"I thought what I would do was, I'd pretend to be one of those Deaf-Mutes...Or should I?" -- Laughing Man

[Image: ach.png]