0.9.6 Dose not work at all on my PC Help Please
Ok well i download 0.9.5 and its very laggy the only way i get it to work is by reading the CD and it reads so slow the game lags but dose work. i have tryied to use an ISO but all it dose is sit and read the file and never loads.

so i try 0.9.6 set up the settings and it crashes every time i launch it. weather it Be a DVD or ISO

i have tryied all Graphics settings and it dose nothing but crash.

now when i go to my graphics settings and try to select anything other than GSdx SSE2 it says i dont have SSE3 Or SSE4 but i am on an AMD Phenom 2 Quad core and it has both SSE3 and SSE4

why is it that i can use the older pcsx with a small amount of lagg but this new one crashes all the time?

System Specs

Amd Phenom X2 Quad core 3300GHz (or 3.3GHz)
4 Gigs of DDR2 800MHz Ganged to the CPU for greater performance
ATI 4670 512MB GDDR3

it should be sufficient to play any PS2 game but like i said all it dose is crash

Sponsored links

could you please post screenshots and give exact error messages ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2009, 10:26 AM)thelasthallow Wrote: now when i go to my graphics settings and try to select anything other than GSdx SSE2 it says i dont have SSE3 Or SSE4 but i am on an AMD Phenom 2 Quad core and it has both SSE3 and SSE4

GSdx uses SSSE3 not SSE3 and also SSE4.1 which the AMD chips dont have, you'll have to settle with the SSE2 one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
we need to know all your config settings if you want us to help, plugins, advance, speedhacks, cpu etc
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

well the info will halfto wait till tommorow becaus it was on a friends pc and i am not there anymore
Also to Add to what i allready know

He had an Amd Phenom 2 X2 (dual core) and unlocked it to Quad core. when i turned it back to dual core the Emulator started to work. i am going to put it back on quad core later on today and see if this is really a problem
(07-15-2009, 04:28 PM)thelasthallow Wrote: Also to Add to what i allready know

He had an Amd Phenom 2 X2 (dual core) and unlocked it to Quad core. when i turned it back to dual core the Emulator started to work. i am going to put it back on quad core later on today and see if this is really a problem

Uh...what?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.