-- 0.9.6 release --
Ok, the time has come Smile I'm releasing a stand-alone package for pcsx2/mac 0.9.6 which doesn't require launching terminal whatsoever, hope that helps. The steps to install it are as follows:

• xQuartz
    To run Pcsx2, you need X11 but not the one that comes with Leopard/Tiger. You can download the latest release of X11 from the XQuartz Project page. Double-click on the package to install it.
  • NVidia CG framework
    Download the package for Mac OS X here. Mount the disk image and double-click on the installer. Follow the instruction to install the Framework.
  • PCSX2/mac + plugins
    The latest package is always here. This will install all the necessary runtime libs and put the application bundle into your /Applications folder. The rest is as simple as double clicking it.

P.S. Thanks go to nestorespinoza for the icon Smile

Sponsored links

Does it work with the Snow Leopard X11?
and does the nvidia package work on SL, too?
Yes, it does work with SL X11 without xquartz as far as other users told me
New release time, fixed missing textures in a lot of games. Highly recommended to redownload and reinstall the package
Do I still need to install the Nvidia CG stuff if I hav an ATI GPU?
Yes, because the plugins need the libraries from the framework.
It's like when some PC games installing Nvidia's PhysX even if the installed gfx card is an ATI.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
(10-18-2009, 04:42 AM)zedr0n Wrote: Ok, the time has come Smile I'm releasing a stand-alone package for pcsx2/mac 0.9.6 which doesn't require launching terminal whatsoever, hope that helps. The steps to install it are as follows:

• xQuartz
    To run Pcsx2, you need X11 but not the one that comes with Leopard/Tiger. You can download the latest release of X11 from the XQuartz Project page. Double-click on the package to install it.

• NVidia CG framework
    Download the package for Mac OS X here. Mount the disk image and double-click on the installer. Follow the instruction to install the Framework.

• PCSX2/mac + plugins
    The latest package is always here. This will install all the necessary runtime libs and put the application bundle into your /Applications folder. The rest is as simple as double clicking it.

P.S. Thanks go to nestorespinoza for the icon Smile

hi! thanks man! I apologize for the late reply.
(08-06-2015, 10:12 PM)nestorespinoza Wrote: hi! thanks man! I apologize for the late reply.

5 years late? lol
(08-06-2015, 10:12 PM)nestorespinoza Wrote: hi! thanks man! I apologize for the late reply.

Man seriously look at the dates, everyone is long gone since then -_-
[Image: newsig.jpg]