0.9.7 worked yesterday, doesnt today
I just recently got a computer good enough to run Psx2 and i have had it installed for a few days now so i apologize if i am missing something simple. My problem is yesterday i was playing gitarooman and gauntlet dark legacy. after changing several setting i was able to get both working. i played them most of the day without crashing or any serious errors. I got on today though and i had changed none of the settings since the last time i played but when i tell it to load the iso it starts up and goes to the window only the window just stays black and doesnt do anything. at the top the EE will go to about 40% or so and then drops to about 7% after a few seconds. The GS never changes from 0%.
My computer is one of the new hp windows 7 laptops with the i3 processor.
I would appreciate any help possible. And would be glad to learn a few things along the way.

Sponsored links

try remaking your iso using imgburn (google it) and/or uninstalling and installing the emulator again! (be sure you use the 0.9.7 beta full installer) if both dont help then post the emulog (the staff in the window next to the emulator)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Try rebooting your PC (not suspend/hybernate).
(07-16-2010, 12:44 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote: try remaking your iso using imgburn (google it) and/or uninstalling and installing the emulator again! (be sure you use the 0.9.7 beta full installer)

I got imgburn. it is much nicer thank you, but i got it to work by reinstalling it. i had already tried that but while i was looking around i found that the files in the start menu and in my documents had not been deleted when i ran the uninstaller. i dont know if i was uninstalling wrong or not but when i manually deleted those files and reinstalled it worked right away.
Uninstall normally does not delete configuration files (some exceptions exist and when do it's asked if you want to do so), that's not a flaw but purposeful. But it seems the issue is gone, have fun pal Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real