First off thanks for all your guys hard work on the recent beta. It rocks and I am thoroughly enjoying it. My question is though what are your goals are for .0.9.8? (saw you were already working on it on the main site.) What features are you trying to implement etc.

Sponsored links

At the moment, the main thing is fix up regressions and outstanding bugs/usability issues with the new interface.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I don't have anything constructive to say that would justify a new topic on the forums, so I'll just use this thread here.

I just found your emulator and all of a sudden I can play many of my favourite games again, even though my PS2 broke a long time ago. Thank you very much for sharing your project with the public, keep up the great work. So far, I think your emulator is actually superior to the original console, my games look great and the state save is just a divine blessing ;-)
So, thank you again, and best of luck on any further improvements you might be working on.
Just thought I'd leave this here.
Well, htfm, there is the official thank you thread Smile make sure to leave a message there, the devs team as so all the others involved in the whole PCSX2 project from code to the site itself, certainly deserve it.

Be welcome.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-16-2011, 12:49 PM)refraction Wrote: At the moment, the main thing is fix up regressions and outstanding bugs/usability issues with the new interface.

can we expect 0.9.8 to be released to the end of this month?

Im not pinning a release date on it, itll be release when we deem it ready. I imagine there will be a bit more testing for regressions and bugs before it goes out.

(04-01-2011, 04:57 PM)DarkPassionPlay Wrote: can we expect 0.9.8 to be released to the end of this month?

this is by no means an official answer, as I'm not part of the team. but I would consider the next 3 months as a pretty solid window. there's very little not working right now, and it seems to be coming together quite quickly
I'm going to tighten the window a little and say about......

1 month Smile

lol would that be official there ref? cause I'll hold ya to it Tongue
saying no more Tongue