0xc error even after VCRedist and others
can you please post a screenshot of the error ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

"the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

since it seems you aren't admin, did you try to run as admin ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-29-2016, 07:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: since it seems you aren't admin, did you try to run as admin ?

yes.
I still think something in the OS install is messed up but

"Delete d3d dll files and install Directx Jun2010 again"
Did you really manual delete DX files? there are no DX files in pcsx2 folder so i assuming you deleted them from the windows Dir, Which is big no no there is no uninstalling of DX from the OS and manually doing so can and will corrupt the install of the OS like said earlier. I would run SFC /scannow if you did

Are you true Admin or admin ( the 2 are not the same one is enabled threw gpedit other is done threw user account with more limited) for the system or are you using limited account? are you sure you ran the DX and VC redist as Admin?

That error points quiet few thing corrupt DX install corrupt VC corrupt .net most google link if not all them i seen refer to DX being corrupt in some way some even point to failing hdd

Also make sure win7 is fully up to date with updated. could try running pcsx2 in compatabilty mode, but it should not be needed for it to run, if it is i still think something is corrupt on the install of os.
Yeah i have the same problem.. all started when i downloaded the lastest update.. before it was working fine
(02-29-2016, 10:18 PM)Zerok1ller Wrote: Yeah i have the same problem.. all started when i downloaded the lastest update.. before it was working fine

same here, it all started since 1.3

I'm doing the scan suggested by tsunami
Are you using x360ce with pcsx2 ?
Anyway you can try removing/uninstalling it and see if it works, if the other solutions didn't work.
AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE 3.2 GHz unlocked
Radeon HD 5770
4 GB RAM
Win 7 x64
(03-01-2016, 08:37 PM)yoshijin Wrote: Are you using x360ce with pcsx2 ?
Anyway you can try removing/uninstalling it and see if it works, if the other solutions didn't work.

I cant see how that would make VC throw out those error, but who know if it used, removed files from pcsx2 folder, i only use that in certain pc gameĀ  to make my logitech wireless rumble 2 work with the game. dont likeĀ  xbox controlers and i wont use ps3 control with cables nor do i want to over right my bluetooth settings to get to work correct
(03-01-2016, 08:37 PM)yoshijin Wrote: Are you using x360ce with pcsx2 ?

I don't think that's the problem because the error started in the 1.3 version, it started months ago. Plus, my PC was formatted at least 2 times in this period.

I removed and the error stills.