0xc error even after VCRedist and others
Hello, I can't open PCSX2 1.4, not even 1.3 because of the 0xc0000007b error. I tried everything that people claim as solution: install aio Runtimes, repaired Microsoft Visual several times, install VC Installer, Delete d3d dll files and install Directx Jun2010 again... Nothing worked.

I got EVERY Microsoft Visual versions and .Net Framework.

Mellow

Windows 7 64 bit

Sponsored links

Quote:install aio Runtimes
did you use tsunami's link for this ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-27-2016, 07:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: did you use tsunami's link for this ?

I'm trying this right now. Thanks. I'll see if this works and I'll come back here later

It didn't work
[edit]
the link i have in my sig for the all in one vc++ redist will only fix VC++ error do to missing runtimes, it wont fix other issue.

you could try d/l easy ngen file and running it in admin and pick option1 after installing the redist, but i dont think that will fix it

BTW all the files in my link need to be ran as admin along with installs of dx
nothing... these things never work here on my pcsx2
then your problem is not vc runtime releated cause when the redist is installed pcsx2 works correct with pcsx2, possible something in the OS install is corrupt.

Btw there is no "deleting/uninstall" DX and delete it files from windowed dir will result is corrupting the install of DX and or the OS
(02-27-2016, 11:49 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: then your problem is not vc runtime releated cause when the redist is installed pcsx2 works correct with pcsx2, possible something in the OS install is corrupt.

Btw there is no "deleting/uninstall" DX and delete it files from windowed dir will result is corrupting the install of DX and or the OS

yeah. but I don't thinks it's something with the OS cuz I recently formated my computer
try different gpu drivers? Cuase unless something is stopping VC ++ from being installed correctly it should work.
even after uptating gpu drivers... the error still the same. I can't even open Pcsx2.