1 Thing get in my way of full speed.
Most people here don't play pcsx2 on stock cpu clock speed. Either you overclock or bear with deal with it! The chance of this issue being fix is low because it is a minor bug compared to other higher priority bugs.

Sponsored links

(02-24-2011, 09:54 PM)tuanming Wrote: Most people here don't play pcsx2 on stock cpu clock speed. Either you overclock or bear with deal with it! The chance of this issue being fix is low because it is a minor bug compared to other higher priority bugs.
how hard can it be to slow down the sounds. 1 GHZ overclock to slow down sounds? that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Uh... the problem is the speedhacks... you want to slowdown the sound because you're getting fake FPS and audio sync problems readings due to speedhacks... but the obvious problem is that speedhacks are causing your audio problem to begin with (without overusing speedhacks you get correct audio sync even if the game is slow)

tuanming is suggesting you overclock so that you get better speed without needing to use speedhacks in the first place and don't get the wrong FPS/sync which are causing your problem, I'd suggest that you try to overclok even if a little and find a speedhack combination that doesn't cause your problem (like lowering the VU cycle stealing one or not using it combined with EE cycle one if you're doing it like that).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64