1 Thing get in my way of full speed.
turn off your speed hacks, people are trying to tell u that the speed hacks are causing your problems. the speedhack is the sound problem not the fps what u are suggesting wont fix your problem

Sponsored links

(02-19-2011, 08:49 AM)DKAngel Wrote: turn off your speed hacks, people are trying to tell u that the speed hacks are causing your problems. the speedhack is the sound problem not the fps what u are suggesting wont fix your problem

i get what speedhacks do. You don't get what i'm trying to do here.
i do your trying to scale down the fps that the speedhacks are giving u which in turn is causing the sound to ***** up, turn your speed hacks off and ur sound problem goes away
try limiting the fps or turn ur speed hacks off as u are breaking compatiblitiy using them there is no way to fix what u have done
Well, you shouldn't have to turn them off completely, but I'm telling you; Tekken 5 is a though one, especially at 2.4Ghz (Core 2). Tone down the Speedhacks and have a little slower FPS, but slower sound. Or, turn off the sound and be happy you can get that "fullspeed" feel.
he wont settle for that, its the speed hacks breaking the sound and he doesn't understand that, overclock instead
(02-19-2011, 02:40 PM)DKAngel Wrote: he wont settle for that, its the speed hacks breaking the sound and he doesn't understand that, overclock instead

tell me what is timeStretching in the spu2-x plugin.
(02-19-2011, 09:56 AM)Rezard Wrote: Well, you shouldn't have to turn them off completely, but I'm telling you; Tekken 5 is a though one, especially at 2.4Ghz (Core 2). Tone down the Speedhacks and have a little slower FPS, but slower sound. Or, turn off the sound and be happy you can get that "fullspeed" feel.

tell me what is timeStretching in the spu2-x plugin.
It's the most compatible setting for synchronizing audio. You know, to keep it from skipping.

...Why did you ask twice?
(02-23-2011, 07:43 AM)Rezard Wrote: It's the most compatible setting for synchronizing audio. You know, to keep it from skipping.

...Why did you ask twice?

how does it syncronize audio then. Does it read the FPS and decide to slow it down or speed it up?
I'd like to overclock. But my current cooler is junk. I need to get a new one.
Well, now we're delving deep here. I could only speculate on how exactly it works from there, buddy. Guess you'll have to hope someone who knows comes along, or search for the answer.

Or maybe you could try the other settings there and see if and what differences they make.
(02-23-2011, 08:06 AM)Rezard Wrote: Well, now we're delving deep here. I could only speculate on how exactly it works from there, buddy. Guess you'll have to hope someone who knows comes along, or search for the answer.

Or maybe you could try the other settings there and see if and what differences they make.

most other settings don't cause wrong fps readings and the sound is fine. My understanding is that the sound reads the fps speed and decide to speed it up or slow it down