1 last problem
i can make the emulator work. But how do i make it faster? is all.

Sponsored links

Well..it would really help us and you if you would list your computer specs.

Mainly the CPU and GPU.
Also wether or not you are using any speedhacks and frameskip.
1 more thing.. how do i make the program detect my CD! cause it cant. The CD is dragon ball z budokai 3.
Befire you start asking and asking.. what about answering our questions? Laugh

Otherwise I dont think we can help you.

Start with your PC Specs (CPU/GPU/RAM/OS/DX)

and then maybe your configs.
GGGRRR... i just want to play my cds now, i've been fixing this program for 2months OKAY!!!
sorry, but can you please just tell, cause i dont wnna say anything
My program to read your PC specs and PCSX2 configuration via telepathy is down, so maybe you'll indulge us on the essential details.

In the meantime, I'd suggest reading the configuration guide.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(05-13-2009, 10:04 AM)htmnt2 Wrote: 1 more thing.. how do i make the program detect my CD! cause it cant. The CD is dragon ball z budokai 3.

Not 1 more thing...you didn't answer my question to answer your first question...good god.

Tell us you're CPU and GPU and then we can start working on making it better for you...possibly. If you keep refusing, you're only hindering yourself.
okay okay... my CPU is windows 2.5.3
GPU is windows DAT 2.3.0
htmnt2, do you know how to take a screenshot? Also, does your computer use English or a different language? If it is in English, I will tell you how to get the information we need, and then we can help you.