< 10 FPS
2.53 GHz doesn't appear to be enough. Get a CPU running at 3.0 GHz min.

Sponsored links

hence i suggested razer game booster.bcoz ur cpu is not enough
Gamebooster doesn't magically make your cpu better. It will only work if you poorly maintain your pc and have loads of crap running in the background.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-10-2013, 03:27 PM)refraction Wrote: Gamebooster doesn't magically make your cpu better. It will only work if you poorly maintain your pc and have loads of crap running in the background.

the people that recommend that type a program are generally those people too which is why some people say it works. which is exactly the people the programmers of those programs target.
(03-10-2013, 03:27 PM)refraction Wrote: Gamebooster doesn't magically make your cpu better. It will only work if you poorly maintain your pc and have loads of crap running in the background.

True dat..... didn't improve anything Tongue
this is bcoz you doesn't know game booster very well.

anyway 'kaishuvam7' u then last soluion is to frameskipping
It doesn't matter if he knows gamebooster yes or no, Gamebooster doesn't help with PCSX2 at all.
(03-11-2013, 03:15 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: this is bcoz you doesn't know game booster very well.

Yeah, i remember myself using it quite long ago...
Until i learnt how to use windows and uninstalled it Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
GameBooster does help for some slower pc's with normal PC Games, cause they're mostly free up memory, whereas PCSX2 won't get much out of more or faster memory.
(03-11-2013, 03:15 PM)lionelmessi Wrote: this is bcoz you doesn't know game booster very well.

Is this guy right ??
And here are my configs.... See if they need a tweak or two.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)