15fps speed regression, revision identified
yeah just checked, on dx it reaches 71-73 fps on standard clocks, when turbo activates it gets to 77-78, its self overkclock.

Sponsored links

yeh Tongue so you're gpu limited, are you playing in native resolution?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

No for test i used x3 scalling, i buff it to x5 for default because i am too lazy to change for every game Tongue
it reaches 65fps on x5 in this game.i am happy Smile
If you check the first post the OP is playing at X3 native ref.

These games have been playable for me on an i5 3570k oc to 4.2 and a 660 ti. now that I have a 970 I am no longer gpu bound. games run very smoothly for me thanks to the work that Gregory has done with OpenGL.
(06-07-2016, 12:44 AM)Topken Wrote: If you check the first post the OP is playing at X3 native ref.

I did check the first post, but there was so much info spread out there i didn't see it Tongue2

For a 950, I would probably keep the resolution under x3, at least for Baldurs Gate, it looks pretty good in x2 and should be much easier on the GPU
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

but ..but ..but then i have to change config when playing other games .. Tongue
it would be wicked if pcsx2 would addopt dolphins idea to store some game settings in their own ini's
example to run in specific renderer or even scalling or gamepad profile and such Smile
now that would rock it
There are quite a few launchers that do that sort of thing so look into those if you want that sort of freedom.
yeah i know , but still most sophisticated launchers like hyper or even new launchbox do not understand the use of such.
so reading its own setting for specific game would be some serious change
Why not run with a batfile using the --cfgpath argument? You could also add it to automatically load an iso by specifying the using path before --cfgpath
Like: pcsx2.exe "path to iso" --cfgpath "path to config"
Remember the quotations around the paths or they may not work.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I am not sure what do u mean? Those front ends have no problem with booting different iso's, but we were discussing using different renderer or even scalling, thats beyond their capabilities. Unless pcsx2 have switches to call such function. Only other way would be to have separate builds with different setup to boot specific iso.