16+mb memory cards
now I'm not exactly sure it belongs here, since I know it's a coding thing, but I was wondering how to compile larger memory cards. I like to keep evrything in one place, and spanning cards is not a good idea for me, plus all my games only use slot 1 Angry

and help/advice on how to, would be appriciated

Sponsored links

i think they could increase the capacity of the memory card or you just need to create a lot of memory card and back up them but that will take to much time
right, I want to compile larger ones. for my own PC, not sharing them anywhere
using more than 1 card is not a good idea for me, 'll forget where everythi is, and I never keep any kind of order on anything lol
if you have a coding knowledge then do it
(05-18-2009, 08:12 PM)dark king Wrote: if you have a coding knowledge then do it

I don't, that's the problem Angry
because that i use if
been trying to work this out, built about 40 different (but old) builds, it still only has 8mb available, but takes up 16mb of space, and sometimes it gives 0 after formating Angry
so I could really use some help on this front. I'm over-looking something obvious, I can feel it, but I have no idea what that is
with as much effort as youve spent trying to get 16mb cards, i think itd be easier for you to just invest time in some organization Tongue2
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
(05-19-2009, 03:41 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: with as much effort as youve spent trying to get 16mb cards, i think itd be easier for you to just invest time in some organization Tongue2
well, I only did builds for about 2 hrs, after that the code was so messed up I didn't want to mess with it anymore and deleted it to redownload later on

and here's orginazation for ya.. my table/desk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

lmao better than i thought Smile

but seriously 2 hours of messing with that would equal tons of folders (one for each of your game at least) or if you use one mem card for several games you just create a single folder for those mem cards.

do you need me to come over and clean your room? oops, i mean create folders for you Wink
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro