2 Players moving slow
Hi PCSX2 fourms!
Ok I have a strange problem, when I play a game with my friends, when I am playing single player, everything works PERFECTLY, but if I play 2 players, so the game moving sooo slow, even Turbo not good enough for it to work fast, any ideas how to fix it? It`s making me crazy when I play 2 players, and it happen at every game :\ The game moving slow only when it cuts the screen to 2 sides, one side for player 1 and secound to player 2.
Any idea? ty.
My computer:
Processor:
Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 760 @ 2.80GHz 2.79 GHz
RAM:
4.00 GB (3.49 GB are able to be used)
System:
Windows 7 32 bit.
Ty

Sponsored links

what do the EE% & GS% say when you get slowdowns ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
did u configure the graphics plug in correctly by selecting directx10 or directx11 hardware and tick native resolution? did u turn on speedhacks?

if yes then i think that your machine can't handle 2 players. your machine works well in 1 player, but 2 players means double the work on the machine because pcsx2 has to emulate both players and that could be too much on it
the EE% and GS% I can`t know because I need the secound controller (when my friend will come to my house).

I didn`t config, now I did it Direct3D11 (Hardware), and where I have to tick native resolution?
And yes, the speedhacks are enabled.
So all I changed is Direct3D11 (Hardware) thing.
picture:
http://img.muonline.co.il/1350388876.png
the native is already ticked. it's in the screen in which you selected directx 11 hardware

try messing around in speed hacks

if still slow then play 2 players on another machine
Ok my friend maybe will come to my house today and we will test it, and I will cheak the EE% and GS%
Thank you all for your help!

EDIT:
ITS WORKED TY SO MUCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile