2 controllers
Over the last few days I have spent countless hours trying to get a ps3 controller to work with pcsx2 1.0, finally got the pcsx2 to see the Ps3 and my logitech controllers, got all the buttons set, got into the game and it doesnt see the second controller, I switch pad 1 n 2 while the game is on and the controllers do switch so i know the ps3 works with the pcsx2, does anyone have any thoughts on the problem? I have checked the multi-ports, and unchecked em. My daughter wants to play Duelist of the roses, and wants me to play with her but can't get 2 controllers.

Sponsored links

You can use ds3tool to use PS3 controllers.

Just make sure you configure Lilypad or whatever to the proper controllers and buttons.
(06-24-2013, 01:17 PM)Crevox Wrote: You can use ds3tool to use PS3 controllers.

Just make sure you configure Lilypad or whatever to the proper controllers and buttons.
i got all the buttons set, the ps3 controller works, but in game only 1 controller works, i can switch the pads and the other controller works, but not both at the same time, i couldnt get the logitech and keyboard to work at the same time, it says in the config that its set up, and both pad 1 and pad 2 have the keys set, but again the game only plays the pad 1
Enable port 2 multitape and config ur pad 2 button on pad2a
Wow, I'm a noob, I had configured pad 1a, and 1b. thanks for your help guys
(06-27-2013, 05:41 PM)Drunkard Wrote: Wow, I'm a noob, I had configured pad 1a, and 1b. thanks for your help guys

glad its solved....