2 different imputs on ds4
,Hey!

When i start DS4 on windows 10, the ''xbox 360 for windows'' drivers load up in ''Game Controllers Pannel''. Problem is, i always have a second one loaded. ''Wireless Controller'' Thing is, when i play a game, the 2 of them have different imputs so it's unusable.

Anyone knows how to get rid of Wireless Controller drivers? Cause i disabled it in my Device Manager and it disables DS4 too.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

(11-27-2015, 09:14 PM)Baab32 Wrote: ,Hey!

When i start DS4 on windows 10, the ''Xbox 360 for windows'' drivers load up in ''Game Controllers Panel''. Problem is, i always have a second one loaded. ''Wireless Controller'' Thing is, when i play a game, the 2 of them have different inputs so it's unusable.

Anyone knows how to get rid of Wireless Controller drivers? Cause i disabled it in my Device Manager and it disables DS4 too.

Thanks in advance!

Bump

I've tried various things, such as uninstalling the drivers for the wireless controller, resulting in deleting both the XBOX and the wireless. I've also disabled the HID game interface controller with the same results. For example when starting a game with multiple players (Gauntlet, Moon Hunters), the game is under the impression that there are two people controlling different controllers.
Do you have some exclusive mode settings in ds4windows?

You could disable all game apis other than xinput in controller api's on the first tabpage of lilypad settings on the left side.