2 questions about DQ8
[Image: Xe25V.jpg]
ok so the game run greats and looks great, but

1. Is it possible to get rid of the small artifacts around the text?

2. Does this game still have that glitch where shadows don't appear (It's been long since I played it on PS2 so I don't remember)

Thanks!

Sponsored links

In GSdx, enable WildArmsoffset hack...
(08-06-2012, 06:12 AM)Z Overlord Wrote: [Image: Xe25V.jpg]
ok so the game run greats and looks great, but

1. Is it possible to get rid of the small artifacts around the text?

2. Does this game still have that glitch where shadows don't appear (It's been long since I played it on PS2 so I don't remember)

Thanks!

I know of no way to get rid of the artifacts in the text, as for the shadows, I dont know I honestly never pay attention to shadows in games let alone if they have them
(08-06-2012, 06:18 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: In GSdx, enable WildArmsoffset hack...

Someone else also mentioned using Texture Filtering, though I cannot confirm if that works.
that artefacting is a consequence of upscaling, its been the bane of my existence running games at x6, its a real downer
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
You can get shadows in Hardware mode by going into gsdx and setting skipdraw to 1. They are not as dark as in software mode but its the best you will get for now
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(08-06-2012, 06:18 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: In GSdx, enable WildArmsoffset hack...

Hmm i tried that hack before it never looked like it fix anything for me, I tried it again and found out if fixes the Chat text artifacts but it does not fix the lines in HP portrait bars in fights or that bar in general.

Partial fix better then none!