2014 Computer Pcsx2
I have been using this software for years. I bought a new desktop which I will gladly share my specs below and after reading through hundreds of forums and configuration settings it still looks ***** compared to my epsxe emulator on my old windows xp computer. Tons of bugs with games.

Here are my specs:

intel core i5-4440 cpu @3.10 Ghz

Ram 8Gb

64 bit operating system

graphics card is the intel® HD Graphics 4600

Half of the games are very very glitchy rendering all messed up, the audio is sometimes slow in certain sports games like announcers voices, and I have changed many settings and plugins. After reading a few different "configuration guides" I still cannot figure out working settings for my machine. SOME OF THE GAMES WORK BUT NONE AT 100 PERCENT. WHEN I SAY SOME I MEAN LIKE 3 OUT OF 20. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME GAMES!!!!! lol

Sponsored links

which games ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Make sure you are running at native. Enable the MTVU speed hack and all of the recommended ones. Try f9 to fix games with graphics glitches. You will also want to set 3 extra rendering threads. I also recommend picking up a decent graphics card.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
ive ran native and non native same results, mtvu speedhack not needed runs at 60fps just not in sports games, and f9 makes it go to half screen or black screen then back to full screen.
SOOOO Basically the general consensus is that the Intel HD Graphics 4600 is not good enough to run pcsx2!?
jesalvein Wrote:which games ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-16-2014, 05:19 PM)Parrotdise Wrote: SOOOO Basically the general consensus is that the Intel HD Graphics 4600 is not good enough to run pcsx2!?

The Intel HD Graphics 4600 on notebooks has 7600 points on 3DMark 2006; I completed Kingdom Hearts 2 and Persona 3: FES at 1280x720 on a laptop with a Core2Duo @ 2.54GHz with an Nvidia GeForce 9400M, which gets 2000 points on the same test.

So for some games it should do well, for other games like possible Gran Turismo 4 you might not be so lucky...
If you don't use a dedicated graphics card, I recommend you use software mode. Anyway, Intel HD Graphics 4600 is good enough if you use the native resolution.
there's a chance that some of the games might be causing the problem though i don't think it's that much possible that all of them are having the same problem...
could you name the games that you play?
As for the games I have tried there is no need to name all of them I tried over 30 games. The gameplay just isn't 100 percent it can be 100 percent for a min but laggy and graphically torturing. I tried using native resolution and software mode and vice versa. Idk I just expected it to look nicer and not have weird rendering problems and laggy spots considering my epsxe plugins look phenomenal on all the games. Thanks for trying to help.