3.1 fps :(
Just got pcsx2 to work finally. When at the homepage of the playstation the speed is 60 fps but when I start to play the game it goes down to around 3 fps. If anyone here has some tips to get it running smoothly again it would be a big help. Please explain in english, A tutorial would be nice. also just as a side not im using USA v1.6 console

Sponsored links

What game are you playing and what are you specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Beginners Guide

If this does not help post your emulog, the games you want to play and a more specific 'bug'-report
Okay i got this on activity monitor, is it good or bad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

what about this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If u post the emu log. That is better.or try swmobe with extra rendring thread to 3.
(12-21-2013, 03:38 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: or try swmobe with extra rendring thread to 3.
where do you find this option on the mac port ? I'm curious to see your explanation ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
okay im not sure how to get to the emulog but what I have tried earlier was to boost the speed of my cpu, which is very expensive and risky. SO i decided not to in the end ( 30 euros for just 20% faster). What i want to know is how any mac user can play any game smoothly. If you have a easy cost effective idea then pleas do tell
Quote:what I have tried earlier was to boost the speed of my cpu, which is very expensive and risky. SO i decided not to in the end ( 30 euros for just 20% faster)
off topic, but i'm kinda curious about this : what can you do for 30 € that will boost your CPU ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-21-2013, 04:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: where do you find this option on the mac port ? I'm curious to see your explanation ...

oh, sry didnt see that its mac ver.