360 Controls and Configuration Memory Issues!
Hello forum! I need some help and hope someone can assist me. I have searched all over the internet and can't find a solution to this problem.

I try to use my xbox wired controller with PCSX2 and it does not seem to work. Im using Lion
I can configure it with no issues in PCSX2 but when I go into the game, most of the buttons dont work and the ones that work do not correspond to what I assigned them to.
I tried both one pad and zero pad with no luck. This is on version 0.9.6 of PCSX2. The controller works fine and is not damaged at all. The game runs fine though.

Also, PCSX never seems to remember where I put my BIOS folder. Every time I launch it, I have to relocate the file.

Pleeeaaaassseee Hhhheeeellllppp!!! I am trying to play FFX

Sponsored links

(01-21-2013, 02:00 PM)lupefiasco Wrote: Hello forum! I need some help and hope someone can assist me. I have searched all over the internet and can't find a solution to this problem.

I try to use my xbox wired controller with PCSX2 and it does not seem to work. Im using Lion
I can configure it with no issues in PCSX2 but when I go into the game, most of the buttons dont work and the ones that work do not correspond to what I assigned them to.
I tried both one pad and zero pad with no luck. This is on version 0.9.6 of PCSX2. The controller works fine and is not damaged at all. The game runs fine though.

Also, PCSX never seems to remember where I put my BIOS folder. Every time I launch it, I have to relocate the file.

Pleeeaaaassseee Hhhheeeellllppp!!! I am trying to play FFX
download your pcsx2 here http://www.emucr.com/2013/01/pcsx2-spu2-...r5534.html
after you dl configure everything

(01-21-2013, 04:31 PM)oitsem099 Wrote: download your pcsx2 here http://www.emucr.com/2013/01/pcsx2-spu2-...r5534.html
if you need help in configuring just tell me^^
Thanks a lot for replying. I figured out the problem. The controller configuration window was too tall to fit into my screen and because of this, I could not select the apply and Ok button. To fix it, I just selected the window and hit zoom twice and it worked. With regards to BIOS, I just created a PS2 folder in my Downloads/Games/ folder and copied the bios files there and it worked

Another problem popped up though. I am getting the infamous white screen crash just after the first cutscene in FFX. After searching countless threads, I have come to the conclusion that I would need to use someone else's save file to get past. The problem is I would have to convert this save file after downloading it and I have no idea how.

Any help would be great. Maybe configuration could help and with that I am also clueless. Tnx

(01-21-2013, 04:31 PM)oitsem099 Wrote: download your pcsx2 here http://www.emucr.com/2013/01/pcsx2-spu2-...r5534.html

if you need help in configuring just tell me^^

Thanks a lot for replying. I figured out the problem. The controller configuration window was too tall to fit into my screen and because of this, I could not select the apply and Ok button. To fix it, I just selected the window and hit zoom twice and it worked. With regards to BIOS, I just created a PS2 folder in my Downloads/Games/ folder and copied the bios files there and it worked

Another problem popped up though. I am getting the infamous white screen crash just after the first cutscene in FFX. After searching countless threads, I have come to the conclusion that I would need to use someone else's save file to get past. The problem is I would have to convert this save file after downloading it and I have no idea how.

Any help would be great. Maybe configuration could help and with that I am also clueless. Tnx
I'm also using a 360 controller with PCSX2 and I can't get the control stick working, how do you have yours set up?