360 controller (default plugin) randomly does not register input.
I've played all of the way through geyser rock and forbidden jungle without any issues. I've also played through quite a bit of Jak II and Jak 3 with my DS4
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

I'm at geyser rock which is where the problem seemed to manifest itself at the worst. I'm trying DS4Windows atm.

I have noticed when attempting to map controls there is a period of several seconds of me hitting th ebutton multiple times before it registers.
DS4 windows actually made the problem worse.
Hey Nobbs, what OS do you use?
Win8 and Win8.1
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Alright I've actually narrowed it down to a certain section of sentinel beach.

After you pass the section with the cannon near the green eco balloons is where it starts happening intermittently. If I never enter that area I don't have the issue.
Is it an FPS issue? Even with my poopy computer, at 40fps, controls seemed responsive and without fail.
(03-06-2015, 05:06 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Is it an FPS issue? Even with my poopy computer, at 40fps, controls seemed responsive and without fail.

Nope 60fps throughout no drops. However it's like there's an invisible wall above jack or something as he will either A. Refuse to jump at all or B. Refuse to double jump even with proper timing. I can't for the life of me figure out what is causing it. The log shows no errors.

Edit I've also noticed it at Geyser rock but I dismissed it at first as me not understanding the controls.
=( I really don't know whats up then. I'm getting tired and will hit the hay, but I hope Nobbs or someone else can help you out.
Did you load by savestates ? If yes, then try loading from a memory card save.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction