60 fps
is there something like a universal gsdx that works with all games n mke em run @ 60 fps... ?

Sponsored links

If you are talking about lag.
Simple answer.No.
PCSX2 needs a lot of CPU power and it isn't finished.Same with GSDX

If you are talking about NTSC/PAL then NO,too
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
i read some posts in this forum .. and some of say that most of their games can run @arnd 60 fps with no sweat...

how do i go abt getting the same result ?
high overclock + a lot of positive thinking.

there are games which are running almost unbelivable good, but you cant expect them all to be playable. This is a work in progress after all.

If you are looking for best results, get the latest version of pcsx2 + plugins and start from there
Needless to say that the overclocking is not recommended due to the possibility of screwing up your rig. I should know, I did it last summer and paid the consequences.
(02-21-2009, 02:21 AM)Sasuke Wrote: Needless to say that the overclocking is not recommended due to the possibility of screwing up your rig. I should know, I did it last summer and paid the consequences.

Indeed it's not "recommended", but there are a lot of OC guides over the web, and with the newest motherboards, procs and RAMs, it's safer and easier making some OC, but you indeed have to test the stability for each frequency overclock you make, and the idea is to stop your OC on a full stable state Wink

But yes, if you have a good budget, buy a E8400 for example, cos' it has a really good overclocking ability, follow carefully some OC guide, make sure you test for each OC step, and you will be able to play your PS2 games quite well ! For my case, i've got a lot of games working @ 60 fps, and even the nasty Tekken 5 tends to run at full speed with the latest fixes and the new INTC sync hack !

This emulator is really becoming powerful, but it needs some power that's sure Tongue
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
(02-17-2009, 07:30 PM)mird99 Wrote: high overclock + a lot of positive thinking.

or simple games, some I have get 55-60 on my rig (it's 2.2 dc)
watz 2.2 dc ??
2.2 ghz dual core (intel pentium E2200 to be exact)
(02-17-2009, 07:30 PM)mird99 Wrote: high overclock + a lot of positive thinking.

but sadly my mobo is not good for OC...
Sad