60 fps on Dragon Quest VIII PAL version?
Hi, I have PCSX2 1.40 and the Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the cursed king on PAL's version and I want to know if there is any way to reach 60 fps... is stucked at 50 and if I change the .ini file when I open the emulator the settings get restarted... can anyone help me with that?

Greetings

Sponsored links

Please do not colour your text black in future, people using the dark theme (most of us as it is the default) cannot read your text.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I dont know how that happened... Sorry.

Im still wondering how to reach 60fps, turbomode at 120% its not working like I want.. game goes faster
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

1. i5-3330 @ 3,4mhz. msi GTX 970. 8GBS ddr3 1800mhz. Win10.
2. PCSX2 1.4.0
3. Using a different internal resolution (x4 native) with D311 (hardware mode, i use hw mode because of MSI Afterburner, screen OSD doenst work with D39).
4. Dragon quest VIII: Journey of the cursed king, PAL version, from ISO.

Greetings.
ok what about your GS tab under Emulator settings? Those are non-standard, apparently Tongue

U mean using turbo mode at 120% and then tabbing inside the game? Im lost, sorry
Anyway, I just saw one more thing, my game doesnt seems to run smoothly, specially when I use the camera...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzzpa0PPaF4

this one runs smoothy, mines runs like If I have 30 fps or so..
That video is recorded directly from the emulator, so it is fixed to 60fps. He could have been running the game at 2fps for all we know (actually we do know what he was running at because it was us Tongue)

No I meant if you go to the Configure menu, then Emulator Settings, then the "GS" tab where it has all your framerate and limiter setting, I would like to see those.

if your PC is only running the game at 30fps your computer isn't quick enough for the game, however your machine isn't bad, you could try the MTVU speedhack to see if that helps, that is under the "Speedhacks" tab in the same section as the "GS" one i wanted you to check

Oh.. I see.. but I don't know, the game doesnt seems to run smoothly :\ but it goes to 50fps all the time.

Heres a pic of the GS tab (sorry for the language):

http://imgur.com/YPZ3kML

And my PC runs this game always at 50 fps, it never goes under 49.xfps... Last gpu I had (HD 5850) used to run the game at 25-30fps...

And I mean, I don't know if its only a feeling or if its true that its not smooth at all.

Im waiting for your answer!

Greetings!