A Fix for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
should already be included in the latest git builds found at http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(11-02-2014, 08:04 AM)Slvr99 Wrote: Finally, a fix for Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly has been found! Currently, the fix is in the form of a cheat, so hopefully someone could implement this fix into the actual release of the emulator to fix it officially. All credit for this fix goes to "LXShadow". So here's they are for both PAL and NTSC:
Code:
NTSC: patch=1,EE,001e71dc,word,24020001
PAL:  patch=1,EE,001E763C,word,24020001
I need the NTSC but which part do i copy and where do i paste it? I've never used this emulator before. I've used a GBC, GBA, and DS emulators before and i know where to put cheats in for those but i can't find a place anywhere in the setting to type in any information.
I think you should look up on how to make .pnach files. Try searching the forums, I think jlwmanagement has one.

EDIT: If you don't like searching, here's how to do it.
First, make a new .txt file. Now put it at the "cheats" folder of your PCSX2 folder. Then rename the file into the game's CRC (can be found at the console). After that, copy the above codes and paste it inside your new .txt file. Open PCSX2, tick "Enable Cheats" in case you haven't enabled it, then run the game. It should show "x cheats loaded" at the console.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(01-07-2015, 02:13 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I think you should look up on how to make .pnach files. Try searching the forums, I think jlwmanagement has one.

First, make a new .txt file. Now put it at the "cheats" folder of your PCSX2 folder. Then rename the file into the game's CRC (can be found at the console). After that, copy the above codes and paste it inside your new .txt file. Open PCSX2, tick "Enable Cheats" in case you haven't enabled it, then run the game. It should show "x cheats loaded" at the console.

I've done research and I'm understading this more but when i enable cheats and run the game it says 0 cheats enabled. I even went in the other pnach folders delted the // to enable other cheats and it will still says 0 cheats enabled. Also i enabled cheats.
(01-07-2015, 02:13 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: I think you should look up on how to make .pnach files. Try searching the forums, I think jlwmanagement has one.

Okay i know the file is named correctly and is in the cheats folder. But when i launch the game it says 0 cheats activated. So I'm not sure what going on. I also made sure its a .pnach file now not a .txt

Is this code for SLUS_203.15;1
(01-07-2015, 02:55 PM)KryptonicAxe Wrote: Is this code for SLUS_203.15;1

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Spyro-Ent...5-U--28914
(01-07-2015, 02:55 PM)KryptonicAxe Wrote: Is this code for SLUS_203.15;1

That's the region identifier (lol). According dhillel's post, the CRC for the USA version is 4B8E0DE8.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Damn still dont get it to work.

Latest SVN. German PAL Platinum version. Yes i tried the cheat patch. Any suggsest ?

does have the platinum version other CRC code?

€: lol i got it. Have no idea why. Just take another bios. (usa 1.60) and qiuck boot
•AMD Athlon II X3 435 @Phenom II X4 B35@Scythe Katana 3
•Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3
•4GB DDR3 G.Skill RiPJaWs
•AMD HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @AC Twin Turbo PRO
•Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music
•WD Blue Caviar 640GB
•Iiyama E2207WS-B2
can someone help me with this problem? im not a expert with this, and didnt understood what to do, I have de PAL version, thanks