A Little Help?
Okay, I'm new to the whole emulation thing, and everytime I run Pcsx2 0.9.6 it comes up and says Pcsx2 needs to be configured, I configure everything, but then it always comes up with this little window saying "Could Not Load GS Plugin 'plugins': <NULL>"

But that doesn't seem to be hindering alot since it just brings up the config window again, then after I configure everything for the second time it accepts it, my main problem is that it doesn't seem that the configurations I make to my controller save, like the game I use will boot up running well and everything, I'll get to title screen, then my controller just doesn't work.

I tested it and everything, all the buttons were working in the configuration test window and such, sticks, etc. but it just seems that when I do anything what I just did in the controller configuration just erases, everything else stays, CPU and all that, it apparently just doesn't wanna accept my controller.

So of course without a controller the most I can do is sit and stare at the title screen, any suggestions or thoughts on what it's doing or how I can remedy this problem?

Sponsored links

run as admin (again and again and again this question get's asked Rolleyes *sigh*)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-29-2009, 12:00 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: run as admin (again and again and again this question get's asked Rolleyes *sigh*)

Ah okay, thanks for the speedy response.

Sorry if that was a dumb question or has been answered tons, I just didn't see it anywhere, so I thought it'd be faster to just ask. Tongue
yea there's already other threads saying "config doesn't save" or so Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja