A QUICK AND EASY WAY TO USE YOUR PS3 CONTROLLER ON YOUR PC!!!
(12-19-2012, 11:46 AM)refraction Wrote: From what i've read, Motionjoy is quite sloppily coded, if you don't have any issues, you're pretty lucky ;p

That, or you just need to know how to work arround some install issues!!

I stick to what i say before, agreed ... it can be quite an ordeal to install custom drivers for your BT device.
And even then, you need good quality (speed wise) BT dongle not those cheap knock-offs you can buy everywhere for an dolla !!

To get your DS3 to pair up with it .... TRUST ME..been there done all that !

but when everything is up and running with an decent bluetooth , it just does work splendid ... opposed to the sound plugin in pcsx2 !!!

cherriepoppers
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1

Sponsored links

MotionJoy's primary purpose is to get you to buy their blue-tooth dongle. There is a DS3 driver for MacOS. It allows me to connect at least three DS3 controllers at once over blue-tooth (I haven't tried more than three, but I would assume at least one more). MotionJoy on that same computer won't let me connect any. And from what I can tell you are limited to only one DS3 at a time.

I suggest using a USB cable. Either way, you loose a USB port.

Note: Just checked. Built-in Blue-tooth capable of connecting up to seven devices. So for example, one mouse, and trackpad, and five DS3s.
Be smart, use the OFFLINE VERSION of motionjoy. For the love god, don't use the ad infested online-only version. Also, block the software in your firewall. Wink
(12-21-2012, 02:34 PM)Proxihat Wrote: Be smart, use the OFFLINE VERSION of motionjoy. For the love god, don't use the ad infested online-only version. Also, block the software in your firewall. Wink

Exactly that ↑ Rolleyes what i have proclaimed several times..

Else ADD FEASTIVITIES can BEGIN ..Laugh

And if you realy are smart, you can have Mjoy 07.100 offline Ninja

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1