A little Help? please
Heart 
First of all, I am totally new to this PCSX2. I trying to play FFX-2 on my laptop. I have dl the PCSX2 0.9.7 (r38778) and i have dled the FFX-2 ISO onto the computer. I run the game and it loaded perfectly fine, but that not the problem.(I do not know much about computer systems and etc. So sometimes i dont no what it call). Yes i have read the Thread on can PCSX2 run on my computer and still didnt get it much.

THe problem is that i have little bad graphic, it lags/spike if that what i think it is, bascaially it run pretty slow. I not sure whether i have set the PCSX2 config? well? i just left it as it is when i installed it.

I have a picture of my computer system/ Not sure if that the correct picture to show you. If you need any other information, plz teach me how to get it and show u ^^. The two other picture is how my game look like.

I want to know if there are some way to set the PCSX2 better? to get better result or it just my computer that cant handle the game? so, i can give up on trying on the other games too if it is so. Thank you very much if you can help me out. Hoping for result ^^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I believe it may be because of your Processor. It doesn't seem to be good enough to emulate at full power. 3.5Ghz+ seems to be recommended.

Open the Start Menu, type dxdiag and press enter. See what your GPU is in the "Display" tab.
(03-10-2011, 12:50 AM)xlaziii Wrote: i have dled the FFX-2 ISO

There is no support for piracy on this forum, read the rules.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(03-10-2011, 01:17 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: There is no support for piracy on this forum, read the rules.

If she has a purchased copy of the game, downloading an ISO version is not illegal.

Thank you for the help. BTW i do have a copy of the game, but atm my friend have it and it somewhere in his house. So, i guess i cant play any other Ps2 games on my PC unless i get a better processer?
LOL - "dled" = downloaded. I went right past that thinkin it was "did" with a typo.

Regardless if you own the game, even if it's in your hands, the copy you downloaded is not the one you own. This is still illegal.
(03-10-2011, 01:20 AM)Quadratic Wrote: If she has a purchased copy of the game, downloading an ISO version is not illegal.

Many people seem to think this, but it is still very much illegal and against the rules of this forum.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
downloading a game you own is technically "grey area", but most defiantly frowned upon on the forum. (for example, if you have acopy but it does not work, or there's a problem with reading it, etc. etc.)
I actually looked into that "grey area" one time (online). I found a site with qualified lawyers who answer legal questions. They said something to the affect of your rights of ownership are to that specific copy, and no other copies of that same game are legally owned by you. If facing a court trial, someone in the "grey area" would most likely be found guilty.