A little doubt about PCSX2
mkay. 190 MB for what? is that worth it? a trojan in chinese? i won't execute anything. Wink

omg. that email box for that sh*t gmail i used to download is crammed with twitter spam. Laugh
/random

result: wtf. file garbage. two huge exes that are totally random. totally broken sdk directory. a possibly infected gcc toolchain. tons of suspicious library code. totally useless sample code because the core fault are 2537 CRC errors scattered on basicly the whole sdk directory.

you gotta ge kidding us tryna proof anything with that. Biggrin

Sponsored links

(05-30-2014, 08:34 PM)dabore Wrote: mkay. 190 MB for what? is that worth it? a trojan in chinese? i won't execute anything. Wink

omg. that email box for that sh*t gmail i used to download is crammed with twitter spam. Laugh
/random Biggrin

The 190mb is the sdk made by sony i will do some recording with the studio universe pcsx2 and that version i wont uploadit the sdk i dont have any problem because like the sony executives told me "the sdk is useless if you dont have a debug station we expect that this will help you" and that was the letter of sony that came with the disc.
That's a pretty standard Sony SDK, there's tons of them scattered around the web. Im waiting to see this miracle emulator that you're telling us makes our emulator look crap.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

looks like a leaked sdk found on a random warez site. I've seen a lot around quite a few times ago.

Edit : ninja'ed by Ref Wink

@OP : ok, what about a REAL proof ? If you want to fool us, please try at least to do it smartly ...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hurry, hurry! time is running out and this thread isn't becoming more useful!

(it does become funnier though, and that does carry some weight as well Wink )
SONY.PS2.SDK torrent (size: 608.828 MB)

SONY PS2 SDK 3 0 with 2 7 docs extras

Gee.. if you were GIVEN this by sony, why did I find it so easily?

oh I know..

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/19/plays...nload-now/

because they gave it to EVERYONE
(05-30-2014, 10:28 PM)Saiki Wrote: SONY.PS2.SDK torrent (size: 608.828 MB)

SONY PS2 SDK 3 0 with 2 7 docs extras

Gee.. if you were GIVEN this by sony, why did I find it so easily?

oh I know..

http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/19/plays...nload-now/

because they gave it to EVERYONE

Exactly... Laugh Anyone can download and use this.....
Still, if not going to be a professional games developer... better not becoming too much excited Smile
Imagination is where we are truly real
This was good read for good chuckle Emulation vs rewriting program in to pc code 2 different things which what I think he was trying to get but then again I dont know , now lets all stop feeding it, wait sorry i just did that continue on.