A little problem
When I'm trying to play the game screen is shaking (or a little waving) all the time with all games. What may cause this problem?

Sponsored links

Toggle "F5" a few times to fix it
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Thanks, btw I have one more problem, I can't play dirge of cerberus, it just opens the menu but after I choose to start fps decreases to 15-20 and the game doesn't open, but I don't think it's about my hardware.

CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 550 (2CPUs) - 3.01 GHz
GPU: Radeon 4850 HD (512 mb)
RAM: DDR2 (4096 mb)

One more thing when I tried to play 007 everything or nothing, there were stripes on the screen, black stripes blocking the image, and the fps was a little bit slow.

Thanks again for your help.
What are your settings?
Remember Dirge of Cerberus is a heavy game and may not top more than 40-45 FPS.
For Dirge of Cerberus try the MTVU it's in the newer versions of PCSX2.It helps speed-up games on quad-cores and tri-cores.

For 007 try using the scaling options instead of the custom resolution.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
Thanks but I'd rather not play it with that speed at all, I would like to know, which games I can play properly (like 50-60) speed with my hardware (which I wrote about in my previous post).

Also there is something interesting, Shin megami tensei digital devil saga works slower than the digital devil saga 2, Isn't the second game supposed to be heavier than the first one, or is it pcsx2's problem?

One last thing, I've been having this with both digital devil sagas,where shadows should appear, there aren't any shadows, instead of that it makes invisible where shadows should appear. Why is that?
Guys, a little help is what I'm looking for, am I posting in the wrong section or what?
(09-02-2011, 06:55 PM)jackmaldow Wrote: Also there is something interesting, Shin megami tensei digital devil saga works slower than the digital devil saga 2, Isn't the second game supposed to be heavier than the first one, or is it pcsx2's problem?

Actually, I find it's more often the other way around. You gotta think; As time went on, devs of PS2 games became more familiar with the system, and typically were able to utilize the system more efficiently (or properly).

What games could your system handle well? There would be a lot to cover, and I'd very likely be naming a bunch of games you don't even have. How about you name some games you'd like to emulate...?
Well, I'd like to emulate exclusives, mostly jrpgs here's a quick list

Shin Megami Tensei Persona Series
Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga Series
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Series
//hack. series and the GU series
FF series (including dirge of cerberus)
Grandia Series
Arc the Lad
Rogue Galaxy
Kingdom Hearts

And some more, I think these are heavier games

Devil May Cry Series
God of War Series
God Hand
MGS 2-3

And any other japanese games, platformers and exclusives that you'd recommend for my hardware.
These should all run fairly well, and with little effort:

DOT hack
FF series (excluding Dirge of Cerberus)
Arc the Lad
Kingdom Hearts
God Hand

These should all stand a chance at good emulation, but are heavier:

Rogue Galaxy
Devil May Cry
God of War

These are not likely to have/keep favorable speeds:

Metal Gear Solid series
Dirge of Cerberus

The rest I can't comment on as well.
Thanks for your help, and your recommendations, It's good to know that I can play some jrpgs.