A little question about the SVN.
There seems to be a lot of revisions, and I was wondering if those revisions are done after the one before. What I mean is, if revision 5460 by sudonim1 was done by revising 5459 by ramapcsx2?

Or are they done completely separately? Just curious because if they are done separately, then I would have go searching for the one that best suites me.

In case you need to know :

Games:
FFX, KH1, and DMC series.

Computer Specs:
i5 2400
GTX 560 ti
4 gb ram
Windows 7 64 bit

Sponsored links

Everyone is working from the same code base so all the fixes are present in the latest svn. You could try the Stable 1.0.0 version first and if that works no need to worry about svns for now. If you have issues you can try the latest svn and and see if that fixes it if not start asking questions in the forums here.
(11-22-2012, 04:06 AM)Topken Wrote: Everyone is working from the same code base so all the fixes are present in the latest svn. You could try the Stable 1.0.0 version first and if that works no need to worry about svns for now. If you have issues you can try the latest svn and and see if that fixes it if not start asking questions in the forums here.

Ahhh, thank you. I've yet to try the 1.0.0 version, so that's basically why I asked. I'm still using 0.9.8, and I haven't had any problems so far, with all my games running consistently at 60 fps. Just thought maybe the newer versions would give me better textures.
If your game runs without bugs on the older version, newer ones will not usually improve on that.
What you will get is more convenience options and a more accurate PS2 emulation.
The better the emulated system, the less chance of small bugs late in the game.
Only exception to the rule above is when I commit, its usually the next 4 or so fixing my code xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-22-2012, 11:01 AM)refraction Wrote: Only exception to the rule above is when I commit, its usually the next 4 or so fixing my code xD

Don't be modest

Just kidding Smile (I laugh here imagining that joke someone says something bad about oneself... and when the silence follows he exclaims: Why? nobody will counter say me? )

I wonder how the devs manage to keep the equilibrium performance vs accuracy that happens almost always.

I'd rather have to code 10 games than an emulator to run hundreds of them, each one with something weird the game's developers deemed a wonderful solution to whatever particular problem they were dealing.

Well, better yet would be getting complete information about each weird thing the several hardware chips keep hidden in their entrails... but that's another story.
Imagination is where we are truly real