Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message of gratitude. :)
Greetings to everyone!

First of all, I would like introduce myself. The name's Sai and I'm from the Philippines and I just would like to say thank you to everyone behind this project - to the manufacturers, the programmers, the contributors, the moderators, the supporters and everybody that made this a very successful project. It really helped a lot of people especially me in the first place.

I just realized how amazing or how awesome this project is a few days ago. Well I found this program I think 3 years ago or so and tried it on my laptop and unfortunately, my laptop can't handle this and that time I can't really understand on how this thing works. So I thought this was a sh*t back then. But now, I'm totally ripping the meat out of this one big meal and I am able to play those games that I wasn't able to play on PS2-days 5 years ago!

A very proud hands down to all of you! Keep up the good work! Kudos! Smile

Now Playing: Final Fantasy XII w/ Maximum Configuration Smile

PS: Will also give a help as much as I can from reporting bugs or any encountered problems to different aspects.
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 2600 @ 3.40 GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1 GB

Sponsored links

*shakes fist* one Sai is bad enough

on topic:

PCSX2 has change drastically since when I started using it (0.8.1) and may games work on relevantly low machines now. The experience is much more enjoyable
Woops. I'm sorry regarding with the name. Ohmy

On topic: Really? Back then, PCSX2 only recognizes high end PC's. Such an improvement. 5 Thumbs up on this one.

PS: Where can I edit my Sig by the way? Can't find it on Control Panel though or am I just stupid?
You need 3 or more posts, as the rules state (you did read them didn't you? Tongue)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
is your laptop is similar to warweeny's siggy he can handle even tekken5
http://forums.pcsx2.net/User-warWeeny

(05-06-2012, 11:06 AM)Sai19 Wrote: PS: Where can I edit my Sig by the way? Can't find it on Control Panel though or am I just stupid?

Control Panel--->Change Signature
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
(05-06-2012, 11:16 AM)Bositman Wrote: You need 3 or more posts, as the rules state (you did read them didn't you? Tongue)

LOL. Haven't yet read the rules. Sorry 'bout that, gonna start reading now. And by the way, are there any ways to donate besides paypal? Smile

(05-06-2012, 11:18 AM)tallbender Wrote: is your laptop is similar to warweeny's siggy he can handle even tekken5
http://forums.pcsx2.net/User-warWeeny

Nah, my laptop's got low-end specs. Well It's been 4 years ago no wonder, and he's already RIP. Tongue
Well I think my rig right now can handle Tekken 5. Laugh
WELCOME TO PCSX2 COMMUNITY!!!

I'm also new here, so I hope I can learn a lot from you...Laugh
Quote:And by the way, are there any ways to donate besides paypal?
Unfortunately, no Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-06-2012, 12:19 PM)kohaku2421 Wrote: WELCOME TO PCSX2 COMMUNITY!!!

I'm also new here, so I hope I can learn a lot from you...Laugh

Thanks a lot! Well we're both new here, so welcome too! Tongue Well yeah, helping isn't a new thing. Laugh

(05-06-2012, 12:19 PM)Bositman Wrote: Unfortunately, no Tongue

Alright then, I got no choice but to see how paypal works then. Thank you still! Smile
PS: I was expecting a lengthy, boring forum rules and I got shocked when It was just so short and simple! Really nice! Laugh
Enjoy the emu, keep your fingers crossed your games all work.
Though RPG are usually tested best Wink