A message to all PCSX2 testers, coders, mods, etc.
I am sure this is something you read a lot, and it may even be a bit annoying to hear by now, but suck it up buttercup because I am going to say it again. This project, this community is such an amazing place to be. All the hard work you guys do, busting your asses day after day to release something that you don't even make any true money on, (thats ok I know its not your goal). Yet you still work everyday to provide bigger and better. The community is not always forgiving, and sometimes you have to deal with ungrateful brats that wonder why this isn't working or why that isn't working, but look past those silly children, because the ones that are here and dedicated to you, respect the hell out of you.

So even though these are just words on a page, and even though you can't look me in the eyes when I say this, I still mean it as if I were standing there.

Thank you. Thank you for being here, thank you for putting up with our *****, thank you for working your ass off to fix bugs, and make it a better program. But more than any of that, thank you for being here and starting such an amazing project, and even though I am sure you are sick or hearing it, thank you for just being you, because not many left in this world start projects out of passion. Most start them out of greed and a thirst for money.

Devs, Mods, Testers, Scripters, Coders, Strippers, and anyone else working to keep this project alive, pat yourself on the back, because you guys have released something that makes people happy, and you can't put a price on that. Its people like you that make this world a better place.

So from my ***** little corner of the world, I would just like to say stay strong, and keep this project alive, because I know I will be here supporting you all the way.

Best of Wishes,
0Z

Sponsored links

Thanks dude Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Genuine gratitude is always appreciated. Smile
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
People here live to serve.

Ermm.. let me try that again.

People here live to serve bositman.
Yeah, it's in my job description
I'm the monkey-wrench in bositman's plans lol
Here is official thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...you-thread
(10-03-2015, 12:46 AM)Grimspiller Wrote: Here is official thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...you-thread

I appreciate it, but mine is so much more than a thank you. It is also feedback, which is why I posted it here. I didn't want it to be another thank you message. I actually wanted to be a true dedicated post that was genuine. So to say thank you and provide feedback on my thoughts of this project, this topic was created Smile
(10-03-2015, 01:31 AM)0Z3ro0 Wrote: Appreciate it, but mine is so much more than a thank you. It is also feedback, which is why I posted it here. I didn't want it to be another thank you message. I actually wanted to be a true dedicated post that was genuine. So to say thank you and provide feedback on my thoughts of this project, this topic was created Smile

I think everyone appreciates the extra effort in your post. Smile