A problem with pcsx2 versions 1648 and above
Hi I have a problem with the lates update on pcsx2 from 1648 up
I tried it in 2 games(both don't work anymore).Tekken 5 and Gran Turismo 4 .In Tekken i just get the namco screen plus the minigame than nothing just a black screen, in Gran Turismo i get the the first screen than nothing. However if i swith back to pcsx2 v1647 everything seems to be fine. I attach the emu log in a state right after the problem takes place I also attach all my ini's hope this will help to determine what causes my problem.I use:
gsdx-r1650;
spu2-x 1.1.0;
LilyPad0.9.9;
Linuz Iso CDDVD 0.8.0

my configs are:
in speed hacks -
2x Cycle rate ;INTC Sync Hack; Status Flag Hack
advanced
- EE recs-
chop/zero; clamp mode normal; flush to zero;denormals are zero
VU Recs
chop/zero; Clamp normal; flush to zero;denormals are zero

Cpu -
EERec
VU0rec
Vu1rec
Multi threaded GS
Gsdx conf
1280x960
Direct3D10(Hardware)
bob tff
4:3
600:600

Some screens:
Tekken 5

Gran Turismo 4

Attached Files
.zip   Ini\'s plus Emu log.zip (Size: 3,98 KB / Downloads: 184)

Sponsored links

http://www.mediafire.com/?znkzzttme4g
revision 1640

settings as follows:
micro vu 1&2, ee1.5 iopx2
Uh you've been around for so long and still don't know unofficial build links are not permitted? Link removed.
Ugh sorry about that, it looked like a build and I quickly removed it, Saiki you can readd the link when you see this.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@Bositman: That was actually an avi file of Tekken 5 being played. I checked, because I'd been hoping for a dump, since I don't own Tekken 5 or Gran Turismo 4.

@tulib202:Could you uncomment the function that's commented out in Tags.h from lines 138-155 (SafeTransfer), and change line 188 of Gif.cpp to look like this:
if (!(Tag:WackoafeTransfer("Gif", gif, ptag))) return false;

and see if that resolves the issue? If it does, let me know, so I can commit that change. And if not, a dump of Gran Turismo 4 which I can reproduce the issue on would be helpful...
(08-19-2009, 11:31 PM)arcum42 Wrote: @Bositman: That was actually an avi file of Tekken 5 being played. I checked, because I'd been hoping for a dump, since I don't own Tekken 5 or Gran Turismo 4

I can create a dump if you like (of tekken anyway)

@bositman: how did a 45mb file look like a build to you?
I once saw a 110mb build of a playground svn, it included a minidump :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
that's just a BIT obsessive lol who could have been that dumb? lol
I didn't even check the file, I was in /quick edit mode Tongue Anyway as said above Tekken 5 should work fine with microVU on the latest builds. It should also work with sVU...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Its not the matter of MicroVu, with or without, tekken 5 doesnt work with 1648,
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
(08-20-2009, 12:03 AM)Elwin Wrote: Its not the matter of MicroVu, with or without, tekken 5 doesnt work with 1648,

I'll double-check that personally in a sec