A problem.
(06-07-2010, 08:37 AM)Chaos_Zero Wrote: Well, I have a problem.

Even when I configure my PSCX2 emulator i have an error message which says:

Cannot Load GS Plugins or something...

Can someone help me please?

Thank you. Smile

try using gigaherz then configure it. select the virtual drive you created and mounted your ISO.dont have a virtual drive?try using daemon lite or power ISO.then if your virtual drive is something like h: then select h: in the cdvdplugin
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?

Sponsored links

(06-09-2010, 11:59 PM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: try using gigaherz then configure it. select the virtual drive you created and mounted your ISO.dont have a virtual drive?try using daemon lite or power ISO.then if your virtual drive is something like h: then select h: in the cdvdplugin

can you please stop telling that thing to everyone? you are telling people to do exactly the oposite from what they must do. the only correct way is to not have the image file of your game mounted to any drive or even been used by any program and then open it with pcsx2 using linuziso plugin or iso selector.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Quote: try using gigaherz then configure it. select the virtual drive you created and mounted your ISO.dont have a virtual drive?try using daemon lite or power ISO.then if your virtual drive is something like h: then select h: in the cdvdplugin

Dude just because it works for your games doesnt mean it will work for everybody. This method of mounting in daemon tools or any other program is actually the cause of some games not to start. Please stop spreading this. Its counter productive.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
People could you please stop fighting and just help me a bit?

Please give me some solutions that actually WILL work and also stop telling me to use 0.9.7 because even to that version, I have the same problem.
Quote:"I tried it for DBZ BT2 and DOA2...

DOA lagged before even start, and DBZ lagged on the starting video."

DOA2 status is Nothing on the compatibility list. When you tried to play DBZ what plugins are you using and their settings? Lagged is a little vague, what fps does the video play at?
Well I managed to make my DBZ game start.

But it was slow as hell, and I've no idea why.

I''ll edit my post with the settings pictures
Smile
Code:
http://i50.tinypic.com/5lpddt.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/f24y06.jpg

and those are my settings!
enable mtgs mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
And VU0rec....you'll get like 5 FPS with everything with that off. Also disable 'enable block dump' in Linuz ISO..why did you enable that anyway, checking random boxes? 0_o
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Okay I've done everything you suggested guys, but some games are still very slow, such as Tekken Tag and Tekken 5.. Sad

Would you be so kind to tell me what to put on Advanced Settings, or any particular fixes?