A question about pcsx'2 frameskipping
If pcsx2 stop work on frame skipping. Why don't reimplement playground skipping or implement auto skip. Since playground skipping or auto skipping is better than current Constant skipping. For better pcsx2. And for pcsx2 member. Smile
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

Same reason we don't implement all the other crazy ideas.
We don't want to add a boatload of options that are all game breakers but that happen to have one
special configuration where sometimes the bugs even each other out.
A grand total of 2 or 3 users would be able to find and use such a configuration, yet it would clutter
the code / gui for everyone else.
Then those couple users upgrade to a better machine and won't need this stuff anymore..
(03-03-2014, 04:13 PM)rama Wrote: Same reason we don't implement all the other crazy ideas.
We don't want to add a boatload of options that are all game breakers but that happen to have one
special configuration where sometimes the bugs even each other out.
A grand total of 2 or 3 users would be able to find and use such a configuration, yet it would clutter
the code / gui for everyone else.
Then those couple users upgrade to a better machine and won't need this stuff anymore..
than can't you add the same options and make it ini only?
I mean even though something defies accuracy as long as it is benfecial and remains hidden and optional,it'll still do good although in a way many people do not like.

WHAt they don't know won't hurt them,right?
qustions,,what happened to vu skip

and what is the difference between playground's frameskipping with pcsx2's frameskipping?
vu skipping was terribly unstable, vu cycle stealing does a much better job.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-04-2014, 04:26 PM)refraction Wrote: vu skipping was terribly unstable, vu cycle stealing does a much better job.

mmmh. not really terribly unstable, but i did only one game custom with it that managed to pull it off quite well. which is now the best supported with mtvu. whatever. i don't need it back. Biggrin