A request from an underdeveloped guy.
Use GSdx, set it to native resolution.
What you get then is the max you'll see with that computer I'm afraid.
The integrated vga card just cannot render fast enough, no matter how hard you wished it would Tongue2

Sponsored links

I just dont't understand. In our laboratories there are Asus computers P5LD2 with a HT processors and onboard intel graphics card with 128 MB and there the game runs just acceptable (about 30 fps). I mean, it's not full speed but still playable. But not my crappy 7 fps.
(04-09-2009, 06:25 PM)drakkem Wrote: I just dont't understand. In our laboratories there are Asus computers P5LD2 with a HT processors and onboard intel graphics card with 128 MB and there the game runs just acceptable (about 30 fps). I mean, it's not full speed but still playable. But not my crappy 7 fps.

Are you using GSDX DX9 SSE3? It sounds almost as if its using the software renderer.

Make sure that your Directx runtime is up to date (it appears to be), and also make sure that you have the latest catalyst drivers available for your card. Some OEMs don't allow you to install the drivers from ATI, so you will need the Mobility Modder (google it) if they fail to install.
I've Tried Everything and this is the best i could get.

here are my settings
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 (Windowed, Direct3D9 (Software), PS 2.0, None, 4:3, Native, everything else unchecked, but NLOOP (grayed))

SPU2-X 1.1.0 (0, 0, Disable Time... Checked, Disable Audio.... Checked, Disable Effects... Checked)

LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD0.8.0

CPU
Everything Checked, but Normal Frameskip (better screen movement)

Speed Hacks: Everything Checked + Use x2 Cycle Rate

Advanced: all Flush to cero and Denormals are Cero, Normal in rest of the options.

Here are some screenshots of the results. Each shows the fps rate in FMVs, Ingame with Hardware rendering and Ingame with Software Rendering

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-09-2009, 08:45 PM)drakkem Wrote: I've Tried Everything and this is the best i could get.

here are my settings
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 (Windowed, Direct3D9 (Software), PS 2.0, None, 4:3, Native, everything else unchecked, but NLOOP (grayed))

SPU2-X 1.1.0 (0, 0, Disable Time... Checked, Disable Audio.... Checked, Disable Effects... Checked)

LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD0.8.0

CPU
Everything Checked, but Normal Frameskip (better screen movement)

Speed Hacks: Everything Checked + Use x2 Cycle Rate

Advanced: all Flush to cero and Denormals are Cero, Normal in rest of the options.

Here are some screenshots of the results. Each shows the fps rate in FMVs, Ingame with Hardware rendering and Ingame with Software Rendering

Change your GSDX plugin to the SSE3 version, and change the renderer from Direct3d9 software to Direct3d9 Hardware. Make sure Native Resolution is checked.

You might want to consider running straight from the DVD as well using Gigaherz's CDVD plugin, there is less CPU overhead. It doesn't work for Dual layer games like Xenosaga (atleast not for me), but works fine for FFXII.
There's no SSE3 version of GDSX. Only SSSE3 (Notice the 3 S). His cpu doesn't support SSSE3.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(04-09-2009, 10:59 PM)Arksine Wrote: You might want to consider running straight from the DVD as well using Gigaherz's CDVD plugin, there is less CPU overhead.
there's no cpu overhead with either Linuz Iso or Gigahertz (or any other cdvd plugin), plus it's much better to use an iso (since it takes less time to load from the hd than from the dvd). Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-10-2009, 01:22 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-09-2009, 10:59 PM)Arksine Wrote: You might want to consider running straight from the DVD as well using Gigaherz's CDVD plugin, there is less CPU overhead.
there's no cpu overhead with either Linuz Iso or Gigahertz (or any other cdvd plugin), plus it's much better to use an iso (since it takes less time to load from the hd than from the dvd). Glare

Ya, optical media sucks. *pukes*

Everytime I've tried from DVD cinematics play like complete garbage; switched to isos for all my games after that.
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
Thanks for all the answers, but i really got better performance with software rendering than with hardware. as you can see in the previous pictures
Have you tried the ZeroGS plugin..maybe it doesn't show the Ingame graphics correctly but you can get most FPS with it..

Don't really know...try it out...
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM