A shortcut to change the volume in game in the latest svn
there is a way to change the volume of the new function of the spuX plugin with a keyboard shortcut ? I play at night and i must,before play some games, try some settings with my sound card to not disturb my house (i have 5.1 setup). A shortcut to up or down the volume of the application itself it will be great! But i suppose no, right ? ^^

Sponsored links

well there are programs to change global volume by hotkey like this one i just found by google:
http://www.tothepc.com/archives/mute-cha...d-hotkeys/

or some newer keyboards have volume keys built into them (mine does).

changing spu-x's volume by hotkey is probably not going to happen.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
Thanks cottonvibes for the help, i already use volumouse and i can change the volume with the mouse wheel, but specifically, i need a program that can manage "per application" volume like in the volume mixer in windows 7 where you can up or down the volume of a specific program and dont' alter the volume of the other software. I'm searching but i can't find anything and i don't think that it's too hard to do this! There is must be a program that do this!
Uhhh... can't you just use the volume slider and let it be if you're only interested not disturbing people at night time?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=28656]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
the problem, shadow lady, is that some games have low audio and other games have high volume audio or high volume effect. I like to change the volume depending on what games i'm playing in that moment and, of course, depending on what times i'm playing. The slider volume control is a very a nice touch but...I know, i'm a player that wants to control anything with the comfy keyboard Tongue
But i'm sure that an application to control "per volume application level" for windows 7 there must be out there. Anyway don't worry, it's not a big problem ^^
(06-05-2011, 06:14 AM)luke76bg Wrote: ...I know, i'm a player that wants to control anything with the comfy keyboard Tongue

So spend few $ to get a new keyboard with volume keys. It really is that simple.
(06-05-2011, 06:14 AM)luke76bg Wrote: But i'm sure that an application to control "per volume application level" for windows 7 there must be out there.

I doubt it. I mean, who would download that when the feature is built into Windows 7?

[Image: mixerl.png]
I just use the volume keys on my Keyboard.
Click image for Prev. rigs Cool
[Image: MYNEWPCGII.png]
I just use my speaker's volume control Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ahaha you're so bad with me ! Tongue But i have a keyboard with volume control but i don't think it's so hard to have a shortcut to have control per application level so i can feel , for example, a notification sound mail or an msn message because these programs have a volume a little more high than pcsx2. A simple short cut that can change the windows 7 feature without open the mixer volume every time it would be nice! But i know i know i'm a little too much pampered Tongue