AA and save snaps as jpeg
Hi!

I am using the GDx plugin (is there any other?!). I want to save snaps as joeys and not bmps. And I am not able to switch on aa. There are not options under "hacks". Any ideas? I am using Windows 7 on brand new MBP with a ati 6750m

Sponsored links

Forgot to mention: I am using Bootcamp
For AA go to Documents folder for PCSX2, go to "Inis" folder then open GSDX.ini with notepad and add the line "AllowHacks=1" then save and the option for AA will appear in GS settings, for snaps I'm not sure, somebody else will say. Happy
<REDACTED>
(09-02-2011, 09:37 PM)Fezzer Wrote: For AA go to Documents folder for PCSX2, go to "Inis" folder then open GSDX.ini with notepad and add the line "AllowHacks=1" then save and the option for AA will appear in GS settings, for snaps I'm not sure, somebody else will say. Happy

Thank you. THat worked great! A big performance hit though after I tried to use 8xAA ;-)

The BMP files remain. The problem is that I use dropbox and jpeg would be much smaller... =)
Open them in paint and save as jpeg? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Could use a third party app to take take JPG screenshots, like FRAPS.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
use the cutting tool and make it simple Wink
Or...

Copy an image of the game to the clipboard with Alt+PrintScreen,
then paste into Paint with Ctrl+V.
Save as desired format.
you are funny. ;-) I know that. But the BMP files are 13 MB in filesize. The MacPort of PCSX2 has an option to switch between BMP and JPEG. Is this not part of the Windows Port?
The mac version of PCSX2 uses ZeroGS/ZZOgl as graphic plugins, if you choose ZeroGS or ZZOgl as graphic plugin in windows you should have the same option but you will be giving up the superior plugin.

I still say using a third party software works just fine Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64