Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AION
http://infiniteaion.com/index2.php
OO
Aion server but it costs nothing except 10GB hdd space to download and a crapload more to install XD

yes it's english I think EU languages too
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

private servers suck
very few players
[Image: 1454055.png]
better than buying before testing^^

also some hate to buy a game over and over again

so I thought maybe some others want to play it
it seems this is a normal server with the intention to mimik the korean original
just... in english^^
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
lol its not asif i do p2p games either but that doesnt take away that private servers will be deserted / get deserted in no time
[Image: 1454055.png]
(09-21-2009, 05:41 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: private servers suck
very few players

Been on a few private servers for L2 myself, low players was never a problem as soon as you find the right ones, the servers being sucky enough to lose players is another thing tho :P

About Aion private servers tho last I checked they were barely getting the hang of getting flight working :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
testing new game on private server is very bad idea, at the begginig almost nothing work ..
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
some private WoW servers are pretty much tip top up to the TBC, im playing on one now, it have 2500 online players so its not bad.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Ive pretty much had it with private servers or at least with l2 and wow since none of them will never quite work as retail when it comes to scripts and stuff and that nearly 80% of the people playing on l2 servers at least dont know a single world of english except for can i have gold plessss. And not to mention the competition between fanboys ddosing each others serversLaugh
I don't have any experience with private servers. I played ffxi for a few years, and I probably would still play if I on a private server. Just got tired of paying and waiting :/
Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo PM8600 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR3 1066 RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3670 512 MB

Desktop
AMD Phenom II x2 550 (unlocked to 4)@ 3.5ghz
4 GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Sapphire 5770 1GB
(09-21-2009, 08:24 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 05:41 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: private servers suck
very few players

Been on a few private servers for L2 myself, low players was never a problem as soon as you find the right ones, the servers being sucky enough to lose players is another thing tho Tongue

About Aion private servers tho last I checked they were barely getting the hang of getting flight working Tongue

i will probably create an l2 hellbound server with friend of mine at september if all go ok Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest