ANOTHER GOW 2 FTW :@
i was all happy and satisfied UNLTIL THAT MOMENT CAME AND KILLED MY FUN THATS that time stopping amulet of fates yeah in my original ps2 only screen used to go green

but NO pcsx2 likes give gifts of bugs right ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

This is what i get when i keep my dear 6x native

hmmm i just noticed THERE IS ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOFTWARE AND NATIVE only thing that software lags as hell and native doesn't

see for yourself guys :-

(native) http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

(software)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

software is just a cheeky improvement in native nothing like GLORIOUS 6x native .

anyone else played gow2 on pcsx2 had this ??

how did they resolve this Sad changing to native takes the fun out Angry even though it isn't really its original resoultion .

Sponsored links

ClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyesClosedeyes
Why two posts lol and with so many smilies. Tongue2

The reason you don't see any differences between software and native (other than some corrections) is that because Software Renders the Graphics in NATIVE Only.

Native is its ORIGINAL Resolution as done in PS2.

Software lags because your CPU isn't able to handle the Graphics as Software uses the CPU to render. Tongue2

Try this :

Open GSDX.ini (it can be in My Documents/pcsx2/inis or in the inis folder where you have installed PCSX2)
Just add/change the line

GSDX.ini Wrote:allowhacks=1

Now while configuring GSDX,

tick the Alpha Hack, and Offset Hack and set SkipDraw to 3.

Hope that helps Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
1) my cpu isn't a cellron i HAVE i5 2500k overclocked 4.0ghz !!!

2) those hacks just take the green screen effect of it skipdraw hack just takes the green screen that's all

2) and alpha hack is useless Glare
1) who said that ? If you mean "my cpu is strong enough to run Gow2 @fullspeed in SW mode", you're wrong. It would require an I7 overclocked to 6 Ghz to achieve playable speeds.

2) If the "glitch" you're talking about is those vertical stripes, it's caused by the use of an internal res higher trhan the native one. This is a known side effect and cannot be removed except by running in native res or SW mode.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Search the forum for other GoW suggestions.
Also try x2 scaling, I think that doesn't have the stripes.
I had same problem but solved with "new svn".
Its running great with native resolution with some speedhacks.

And I have c2d 3ghz but its at 45-55 fps. Its in dx hardware mode.
duh who wants to run a dull software mode with i7 overclocked ? when its just even uglier than 6x native hardware which runs at beast speed of 60 fps ! i don't really think there is ANYWAY TO play this game without swithing to uglier gfx (native mode ) wow

WHAT AN EMULATOR SERIOUSLY SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO START A CLEAN PROJECT FROM SCRATCH WHO KNOW A PS2 VERY WELL .

this is most demanding yet buggy emulator which has some "conditions" to play like this native one Angry DOLPHIN I LOVE DOLPHIN IT JUST EMULATES GREAT EVEN THOUGH ITS RUNNING A ADVANCED HARDWARE SHAME ON PCSX2 TEAM SHAME !

difference between my friend's wii and my dolphin IS THAT I CAN INCREASE THE RESOLUTION AND I DO NOT HAVE TO SWITCH TO NATIVE LIKE THIS !!!!! LEARN FROM THIS PCSX2 TEAM !!
dolphin emulates 2 systems that are VIRTUALLY the same system. PCSX2 emulates a VERY complex system. nintendo has never wanted to be powerful, thus the system is easier to emulate. show a little respect to the team who is working their ASS OFF and have come a VERY long way.

also, if you want a resolution that was NOT meant to be used you will run into bugs. dolphin has its own share of them, just because you haven't noticed does NOT mean they are not there.

and on a side note: look at the PSP emulation projects out there. the hardware is similar to ps2 hardware. Watch how long it takes them to do things. the software is very new and the emulations are VERY slow and have TONS of bugs. (I would know, I use both an emu and my PSP) The emulation is very new, and it needs alot of work, but that team is going as fast as they can. PCSX2 is almost complete (note the almost) but some games are still rather slow, or have MINOR glitches. (there are still some that don't work at all as well. but even completed emulators have those. look at ePSXe) If you want a "perfect" emulator, use bsnes. check out thew system requirements. That's a 16 bit console.
i call forth a banhammer!
no but really, he deserves the banhamma
[Image: 8rg00e-4.png]