Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATI Radeon 2400 or Gainward GeForce 8500GT
Guys I have these two graphic cards,and I dont know wich one to use..Can u help me !!

Sponsored links

The 8500 GT will be "less worse"
But both will bottlneck your performances under pcsx2.
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
I know,both of these cards are bad,but I dont know which one is better for gaming..So you think that 8500GT is better ??
Native res is your friend.
And speed hacks
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
go for the 8500, that 2400 can barely play any games at all (even pc games like bioshock or other ''light'' games)

(11-15-2012, 04:02 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: And speed hacks

lol fail, speedhacks don't do squat for a bad graphics card.
like i said, spouting out nonsense again.

when will people learn?
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
(11-18-2012, 02:34 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: go for the 8500, that 2400 can barely play any games at all (even pc games like bioshock or other ''light'' games)

lol fail, speedhacks don't do squat for a bad graphics card.
like i said, spouting out nonsense again.

when will people learn?

This time I think he is right in assuming the CPU will be at pair with those video card levels Smile

Without knowing it's CPU, is not out of question assuming if it will be able to play most games independent on the GPU being used.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(11-18-2012, 04:04 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: This time I think he is right in assuming the CPU will be at pair with those video card levels Smile

Without knowing it's CPU, is not out of question assuming if it will be able to play most games independent on the GPU being used.

he is not stating a cpu so its a gpu topic, and he refers to speedhacks which dont work on gpu department.
not really that hard no?
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
I'd say the 8500GT, but that card isn't really that good even for PC gaming lol. You'd be better off buying a newer card, but you didn't post your specs, so it'll be hard to recommend something to you.