ATI graphics cards with PCSX2
well i am using a core 2 duo and can play games fine , but its better to use Windows 7 to improve the quality and speed if your card supports direkt x 10

Sponsored links

2,1ghz is not that much. With the increase of cores in cpus, the companies like intel started reducing the clock again. For pcsx2 that is kinda crap, coz it only benefits from 2 cores and is based on: more mhz -> more speed.
So when u have a quadcore running at 1,8ghz ur kinda doomed with pcsx2^^
In my opinion pcsx2 starts running good also with demanding games @about 3ghz/dualcore. Below that slowdowns will occur.
Graphiccard wise everything that supports DX10 should be fine.
well i got 1,8 dual core and direct x 10 card i can play tekken 5 with full speed
(01-27-2010, 04:22 AM)Natedogg20050 Wrote: well i got 1,8 dual core and direct x 10 card i can play tekken 5 with full speed

no, you can't. you can speedhack your way up with VU cycle stealing and other things, but that's not full speed, it's missing a lot of frames, it's a bit glitchy and playing it doesn't feel as good as on a real PS2.

Tekken 5 requires about 3-3,2 GHz for perfect 60 fps fluid motion.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale.
but it fells good to play , if it still a slow computer but it works i gonna try old games and look if they do work

like if i play Devil Within its 45 to 50 frames its runnig smooth on full screen not like on ps2 but smoother as on other computers.

so i quite happy coz other games older games are workin just fine