AUDIO?
Hi, I wanna solve this problem I have in this emulator. All of my games has no sounds when I'm playing. How can I fix this?
It is boring to play without a sound/audio. my OS is Windows 8.

Sponsored links

config>audio>plugin settings>confgure>set wasapi exclusive mode.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Go to the Config=>Audio=>Set the Module to XAduio2 instead of Portaudio.
And if that doesn't work,switch back to PortAudio=>Configure=>enable "WASAPI Exclusive Mode"

Btw nothing else will output sound while the game window is visible if you use "WASAPI Exclusive Mode"
Gee. Thanks alot Laugh its working now!
Hello! I am a new user and i want to ask something about the games of pcsx2! I download version 1.2.1 and download games, however it may work, but the video and audio of every game don't work well! What can I do? I have laptop 32 bit with windows7, 3.00 RAM and graphics card 1.30. What is needed (from programs or pcsx settings) to fix the video and audio of the game? If someone can, let me explain more detail!  [Image: unsure.gif]
One more thread and you get a ban. Posting in other's threads is rude.

DOWNLOADING GAMES IS ILLEGAL AND NOT SUPPORTED.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-29-2015, 07:07 AM)georgechartopakis4 Wrote: Hello! I am a new user and i want to ask something about the games of pcsx2! I download version 1.2.1 and download games, however it may work, but the video and audio of every game don't work well! What can I do? I have laptop 32 bit with windows7, 3.00 RAM and graphics card 1.30. What is needed (from programs or pcsx settings) to fix the video and audio of the game? If someone can, let me explain more detail!  [Image: unsure.gif]

1 - Hijacking someone else's thread is rude
2 - as said twice, we don't support piracy.

please go buy a brain before posting another time, kiddo
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Then where post this text? I want a clear answer! First time I come here buddy...
(12-29-2015, 07:18 AM)georgechartopakis4 Wrote: Then where post this text? I want a clear answer! First time I come here buddy...

you can't post here in our forums since we don't support piracy.
go anywhere else but here.
thanks
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ok thank you and i'm sorry for this...