Ability to rewind savestates.
If i save a state i run the risk of overwriting the previous one and if i save on another slot i have to cycle through 9 more to get back and natural instincts

Sponsored links

I don't use the hotkeys, but if the load/save hotkey applies to the last load/save state you did, then...

Why not just manually save state via the console - you died, it's not exactly like you need a save state at that exact point. When you load your older save and you realize you like that state, save state again over that state.

Or, I suggest you take your F3 key, paint it red, and stick it in a little glass container that says "IN CASE OF EMERGENCY".
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(06-29-2011, 02:18 PM)orchlon Wrote: If i save a state i run the risk of overwriting the previous one and if i save on another slot i have to cycle through 9 more to get back and natural instincts

Don't have to cycle forward 9 slots, press shift+F2 and you cycle backwards 1 slot instead if that's the case.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Hmm, an undo for loading state makes sense to me, just need to freeze before thawing and keep a copy in memory. As long as it's not written to disk it should be fast.