About 9.7 beta
deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell

Sponsored links

1) What broken patches do you mean?

2) You shouldn't be able to set the window resolution in GSdx anymore, you're probably trying an older GSdx or PCSX2. Check "config > video (gs) > window settings".

2?) Probably something wrong with your settings, 0.9.7 is a bit slower than some of the 0.9.6 betas but not THAT much. 0.9.7 is much more compatible anyway so yeah some slowdowns are expected, but again not that big ones heh
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
deleted
Uh... they work fine? Do you mean something specifically broken?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
deleted
If you used the new version for more than 10 seconds you would see now cheats are different than patches, and work fine. Patches also work fine, but as the readme (which you didn't read) states the patch browser is not implemented.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
deleted
Dear CobraSA,

RTFM! RTFM! R T F M!

Kind Regards
i7 @ 3.2Ghz /w Noctua
6GB Dominator 1600Mhz
5770 Vapor-X
1.5 TB Raid 5 /w 3ware 9650SE

I first had a loooong post regarding the silly things that you complained about. But then since it was a bit offensive, I deleted it and replaced it with what I wrote above. But this was before I saw your reply regarding speed. The emulator is not supposed to run faster than 50 FPS (PAL) or 60 FPS (NTSC). This limit is there because that is the correct game speed. You should have known it ages ago! This is NOT a PC game system! Regarding the window sizes: The behaviour is perfect. You can have either 1080p or native. You cannot have NATIVE 1080p for one small small reason: The 1080p is NOT native on the PS2! Your claims are completely invalid. The latest beta is a great peace of software.
i7 @ 3.2Ghz /w Noctua
6GB Dominator 1600Mhz
5770 Vapor-X
1.5 TB Raid 5 /w 3ware 9650SE

deleted