About PS2 bios and Gameshark
1) Hi, I have tried all ps2 bios and why only scph10000 work on pcsx2 ? 
 2) How to setup game shark to work with pcsx2 ?
3) Thanks to pcsx2 crews I am able to run all my old ps2 games on my pc Wink

Sponsored links

(06-23-2017, 02:58 PM)teots Wrote: 1) Hi, I have tried all ps2 bios and why only scph10000 work on pcsx2 ?
probably because you didn't dump the others correctly.
Redo all the steps an try again
Quote: 2) How to setup game shark to work with pcsx2 ?
I don't think it works.
use pnach files instead.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I agree to use pnachs, But I know codebreaker works as long as you are loading from disc or daemon tools. And other bios will work right, but they dump as several files so that's why they wont work for you.
[Image: xckarn-5.png]
The bios work and i think the most suitable bios for pcsx2 is scph10000. May i know what is pnach and where to get informations ?
The bios that works the best is the one coming from your own PS2 console.
Your statement is then wrong.
Also SCPH-10000 is the worse BIOS you could use, it is full of hacks and isn't very stable. Fortunately there wasn't many consoles with this BIOS so you shouldn't have a problem.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-24-2017, 02:41 PM)refraction Wrote: Also SCPH-10000 is the worse BIOS you could use, it is full of hacks and isn't very stable. Fortunately there wasn't many consoles with this BIOS so you shouldn't have a problem.

Only scph10000 (japan) is available in my region (asia). If scphH10000 is the worse biosm which one do you recommend ?

There are more BIOS's on Japanese PS2's. I know there is at least versions up to 1.3, it was only the initially released PS2's that had SCPH-10000, so you will find there are much newer models with newer BIOS's on them.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

you should be able to buy a later slim PS2 model console on ebay or amazon for very cheap price