About Pcsx2 beta 1888
Hi guys, so heres the problem...

I am using Win 7 again... finaly Laugh and while i was using win xp i installed the beta and it created the Memcards ... win 7 -> install -> no memcards???? why...

Sponsored links

Run pcsx2 as admin (right click) and/or move your pcsx2 folder to a place with rights, like your Documents folder.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-28-2010, 11:58 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Run pcsx2 as admin (right click) and/or move your pcsx2 folder to a place with rights, like your Documents folder.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html

Oh right... thank you
well maybe out of topic but a little something about win 7. if u want to never have problems like this again u can log from administrator user. how? search in google: enabling administrator user in win 7. its not recomended and its onlt for real super power users or for ones that are having problems with their normal user. (i couldnt install firefox so i used it) u enable it u put a pass and u can log from it and u can even use it as your main user profile. u decide if u wanna use it or not Wink (better dont but if u dont have any other options concider it)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Usually disabling UAC is all you need to do, the moving folder or running as admin is just the fast/safer way (UAC is supposed to be safe or smt Tongue2). Also the default user type for a win7 installation should be administrator anyway.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(01-31-2010, 07:01 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Usually disabling UAC is all you need to do, the moving folder or running as admin is just the fast/safer way (UAC is supposed to be safe or smt Tongue2). Also the default user type for a win7 installation should be administrator anyway.

as far as i know even if u are the only user and even if u are the administrator as i know u still dont got full rights on the system (uac FTL)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest