About my PC and Final Fantasy XII
Those quickenings and some boss fights will have slowdowns but I think in general and using some speedhacks you will get sufficient performance.

Sponsored links

(04-07-2015, 01:28 AM)Cecil12 Wrote: nicee Laugh well if i can just play FFXII without looks like a slowmotion movie ill be happy Tongue

the STP of the processor is around 1300 , it can surely play FFXII well at most scenes and you can also play many other non-demanding games on that processor, that is a good buy at least.

but, if you're planning to play CPU demanding games like Sotc and R&C, I would recommend getting a better laptop. just let me know for getting some suggestions. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-07-2015, 06:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: the STP of the processor is around 1300 , it can surely play FFXII well at most scenes and you can also play many other non-demanding games on that processor, that is a good buy at least.

but, if you're planning to play CPU demanding games like Sotc and R&C, I would recommend getting a better laptop. just let me know for getting some suggestions. Smile

Thank you for your reply, tbh just want the laptop to run the pscx2 specially FF XII since i mostly play on my PlayStation, i used to run it on my old computer in the 0.9.8 version, i hope with the latest version and this new computer ill get tomorrow run it with no much problems, and if im lucky maybe FF XIV ARR D:
the full data is

Intel Core i3-4000M de 2.4GHz (2 nĂșcleos, 64bit, 3MB L2 Cache, 5 GT/s DMI, 22nm, 37W)
Hard Disk SATA de 500GB
RAM 4GB DDR3
Intel HD4600 dinamic memory up to 1692MB

hope not have a hard time insalling and configurating the pcsx2 e.e
(04-07-2015, 01:30 AM)willkuer Wrote: Those quickenings and some boss fights will have slowdowns but I think in general and using some speedhacks you will get sufficient performance.

im sure intalling n confirationg pcsx2 would be a nightmare for me, im pretty bad with those things t.t
configuring PCSX2 is child's play. I'm pretty sure you can play the FF games on your laptop. though, there might be slowdowns on some demanding scenes but, overall it will be on good speed.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction